Limassol, Cyprus · Marketing · 8090
BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs and Binary Options trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this, lies our team which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are at an exciting stage as we diversify into new markets and we are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our creative marketing team.
• Produce web design artwork to support marketing initiatives
• Perform original design work, using more sophisticated features of software and web tools, create flash banners, static banners, landing pages, e-mail campaigns
• Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts both online and print
• Considering existing applications and evaluating their UX (user experience) effectiveness
• Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
• Manage large website design projects, managing consistency and modern look to achieve effective and great user experience.
• Lead design on the BDSwiss Mobile App’ to continuously improve user experience.
• University degree in web design, graphic design or equivalent field
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop and illustrator is a must
• Imaginative flair and awareness of current trend in the visual arts and social media
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under tight deadlines
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
• Experience designing mobile apps considered an advantage.
• Experience in performance driven online campaigns considered an advantage.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
• Competitive remuneration package based on candidate’s experience and skills
• Discretionary performance based bonus
• Participation in the company’s Group Medical Scheme
• Participation in the Company’s Discount Scheme
• Sponsorship on work related trainings and professional examinations
• Internal Cafeteria for daily breakfast, fresh snacks and beverages
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV at [email protected]