HOW TO TRADE
Getting Started with Binary Options is not complicated.
There are 5 different types of Binary Options avalible:
- Normal Binary Options - click here to read more.
- Long Term Options - click here to read more.
- 30/60 Second Options - click here to read more.
- One Touch Options - click here to read more.
- Pairs - click here to read more.
- Choose an Asset. You can choose from a variety of assets by clicking on the asset dropdown menu.
- Choose an expiration time. Choose an expiration time suitable to your market expectations.
- Traders’ choice. Traders’ Choice bar indicates what directions other traders are taking on each asset.
- Live graph. Live graph shows current price dynamics. Use it in your decision making process.
- Choose direction. If you believe that an asset will expire above the current price, choose – CALL, otherwise choose – PUT.
- Amount. Enter your investment, Choose direction, make sure all the details are correct and click APPLY.
The status of your open trades will be displayed in the "Open Positions" tab below the trading charts.
Positions that have already expired will be displayed in the tab next called "Expired Positions".
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support.