If your withdrawal has been rejected, it may have been for one of the following possible reasons:
- Insufficient account balance.
- Insufficient free margin to cover open positions.
- Incorrect withdrawal details.
- Payment method used for withdrawal is different from the one used to deposit.
- Withdrawal amount exceeds the deposited amount for the method (Credit/Debit Cards).
- Withdrawal amount doesn’t cover payment system charges.
- Additional information and/or documentation requested was not provided.
- Third-party transfer request.
If this happens, you will be notified via email for the specific reason.